Each team member is highly qualified and experienced in the movement and function of the whole body.
But just as importantly, they remember that all of our patients are people who are often in pain and eager to get back to doing what they love. This is why our physio team listen and learn before they begin to diagnose and treat. They work to understand your problem and how it impacts upon your life. Then – and only then – will they construct and communicate a program of treatment that’s both personalised and achievable. As a patient, for you this means you’ll receive quality and clarity of care.
We have 24 physios across our practices at Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Blackwater, Gracemere, Moura, Mount Morgan and Woorabinda.
All of our physiotherapists are qualified to deliver:
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Neck and lower back pain relief
- Respite from vestibular conditions
- Easing of everyday joint pains
- Work injuries and work hardening rehabilitation
- Women and men’s health
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Therapeutic exercise
- Fit Mums exercise classes
- Seniors exercise classes