Careers at Entirely Health
We hold one principle higher than most – that the quality of our people directly impacts the quality of our care provided to valued patients, which is why we make an enormous effort to attract and retain the right people.
First and foremost, our healthcare professionals are nothing short of highly qualified and appropriately skilled. All of our physiotherapists are active members of the APA and work to uphold the Code of Practice, for example. What’s more, we believe in life-long learning and expect our team to keep training and adding to their existing knowledge.
Secondly, the way we work offers variety and opportunities that may be rarely experienced at practices where allied health services aren’t multi-disciplined.
Last but not least, our team members can retain autonomy as part of a first-class culture where we’ve always got your back.
Benefits that are Entirely for you
We’re proud to offer our people and what we have on offer, such as:
- Private out-patients in rooms
- Regular in-house in services
- Aged care facility visits for assessment and treatment
- Private hospital Orthopaedic and Medical wards work (with a high dependency unit)
- Onsite industrial rehabilitation
- We’re involved in most sports and are the physiotherapists of choice for the Capras Football Club
Graduate Mentoring Program
We believe in young blood and are proud to offer scholarships to 4th-year students.
Our graduate mentoring program is specifically built to help young people enter our industry.